Sponsorship & Exhibition
Why You Should Sponsor
Over the years, the International Symposium on Pediatric Neuro-Oncology (ISPNO) has become the premier global event aimed at advancing research, technology, and treatment for of children and young people diagnosed with brain and spinal cord tumours.
ISPNO 2016 Liverpool, will bring together expert professionals from around the world to present and discuss the latest advances in their research as well as important issues relevant to the care of children
and adolescents with central nervous system tumours.
The Liverpool programme will feature plenary and poster sessions, as well as an Education Day and specific Neurosurgery and Nursing streams.
There will be many exciting opportunities to learn from experts and for connect with each other for future collaborations.
Who will Attend the Conference?
This congress will have a broad appeal for all:
1. Regional and International Delegates from Developed and Developing Countries
2. Leading Decision-Makers and Researchers in the Field of Neuro-Oncology
3. Sub-specialties such as:
- Radiation Oncologists
- Basic and Translational Scientists
- Developmental and General Pediatricians
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Allied Health Groups such as Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers
- Parents and Parent Advocacy Groups
By partnering with ISPNO 2016 Liverpool through one or more of a variety of opportunities, your organisation will enjoy a range of benefits designed to highlight its shared commitment to our mission and bring your organisation to the attention of meeting participants.
The key benefits of sponsorship include:
- Your organisation will be openly and prominently demonstrating its commitment to and active support for neuro-oncology worldwide.
- We will have many students and early career researchers at the Conference – the future of neurooncology.
- Your representatives can network with delegates to update their knowledge and understanding of your products and services in an environment where they are open to listening and learning.
- Sponsorship is the most cost effective way to reach this group who will be targeted via a comprehensive promotional campaign.
- This conference will also be an excellent forum for launching a new product or service.
- The opportunity to promote your name, to support your brands and to maintain a high profile among specialists before, during and after the event to conference delegates who are keen to improve their scientific knowledge. Aligning your company with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting their professional development.
- Interacting with delegates face to face during the morning, afternoon tea breaks and lunchtimes plus the opening reception held within the exhibition area.
- Exposure to a keenly interested, relevant and, above all, influential audience in an educational environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
Foundations and Charities Prospectus (PDF File 1.1MB).
Neuro Surgery Sponsor Prospectus (PDF File 1.1MB).
Sponsor Prospectus (PDF File 1.1MB).